Droid users! We need you to help beta test our app!

myBounds

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

We're a mobile app developer that's nearing a market release of our first app for Android Devices.
We need beta testers to help find those pesky bugs and help give us feedback on improvements we can make to the application.

About the App:

The purpose of our app is to manage family plans by allocating specific amounts of texts, call minutes and data usage to each user on a family plan. By using our app, myBounds, you can access each user's current usage in real time from any one phone. Our goal in creating myBounds is to eliminate a large problem known as Bill Shock. That's when you receive a charge on your monthly bill that you weren't expecting. These bills can range from hundreds to thousands of dollars.

With myBounds, Bill Shock will be a thing of the past!

myBounds is also a great app for single plan users curious about their current usage, so being on a family plan is not necessary to participate in our beta.

We'd extremely appreciate your help in this beta and would love to sign you up.

To sign up for the beta visit and fill our the form http://tinyurl.com/3jwlzq8

Thanks a lot!

myBounds Dev Team

Follow us on Twitter: MyBounds (@myBounds) on Twitter
Follow us on Facebook: myBounds | Facebook

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well, first of all - Welcome to the forums!!

This seems like an excellent app and I would like to try the app and provide some feedback. I just finished signing up for the beta.

Again, welcome and good luck.

OP
M

myBounds

Reaction score
I really appreciate your help Bayou!

Do you think it would be prudent to post this in another sub forum to get a bit more exposure?

Anyone else interested in signing up?

Thanks!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I really appreciate your help Bayou!

Do you think it would be prudent to post this in another sub forum to get a bit more exposure?

Anyone else interested in signing up?

Thanks!

I wouldn't cross post it here. But I would, and you probably already are, look at some of the other big forums: Android Central, HoFo, XDA, Bionic Forums, etc. There are a ton of them now and they all either specialize in Android phones/tablets or they have dedicated Android sections.

Good luck and am looking forward to using your app.