1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid User Guide For Sale

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by olletsocmit, Dec 23, 2009.

1. olletsocmit

olletsocmit New Member

I have an extra user guide i thought someone may want. Its brand new. I will ship in a padded yellow envelope and bubble wrapped. $5.00 shipped. let me know if you want.
  2. Dragoro

Dragoro New Member

Uh ya can download it for free
  3. JessiesGirl

JessiesGirl New Member

And Motorola will send you one if you want them to as well. 800-734-5870. Don't know if they charge shipping or not.
  4. olletsocmit

olletsocmit New Member

Yea, i know. I was thinking more along the lines of selling ur phone and needing to include the guide in the box. (can u download that?)
  5. JessiesGirl

JessiesGirl New Member

Yours actually came with a manual? Mine came with this lame accordion folded pamphlet!

Yes, you can download the manual at: Motorola Droid - User Manual and other places.