Droid Turbo Wont turn on

AB23

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo, iphone
Droid turbo will not turn on. It will flash the motorola logo and powered by android.
I do a hard reset, on button and volume down at the same time and take me to the options to start, restart bootloader,recovery mode, power off, Factory,Barcodes,BP tools, QCOM, Bootloader logs as options. When I click on one I want and hit the start button the motrola logo and powered by android text starts to blink at me.

Any one know why it wont turn on or why it blinks? Is there a place I can take it to have it looked at? Doubt verizon store would help.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
That doesn't sound good, but it may be that you'll need to do a recovery. That will unfortunately result in losing everything but at this point there isn't much else left. Perhaps if you can get to the option to clear cache you could try that.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Is there anything that possibly made this happen?? Dropped it or it just happened??

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Updated thread title.

OP
A

AB23

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo, iphone
It was in a lifeproof case but never took a tumble. It did fall in the bath tub the other night but with a lifeproof case it should have been fine. Could it have overheated? I cant even select an option to recover, power off, factory etc etc in a fast boot mode. The only time it will actually let me do something is to do a fastboot and I cant advance past that screen.
Any idea what Verizon will think I should do?

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
It was in a lifeproof case but never took a tumble. It did fall in the bath tub the other night but with a lifeproof case it should have been fine. Could it have overheated? I cant even select an option to recover, power off, factory etc etc in a fast boot mode. The only time it will actually let me do something is to do a fastboot and I cant advance past that screen.
Any idea what Verizon will think I should do?
Its under warranty and it sounds like you are not going to be able to get it to respond.
I would take it out of the case go into a Verizon corporate store and they will verify no physical damage try to start it up and than replace it with a like new certified one. It will more than likely be a brand new phone since the phone is so new.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
"Dropped it in the bathtub" I would leave that part out if you take it back. Also doesn't say much for " LifeProof" although I'm sure they will say it's a phone issue so letting Verizon replace it seems like the quickest. Good luck and let us know how it goes.