DROID Turbo 2? Interested? Will you get one?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Here's our new phones....slightly better/barely...Than last years... You know...the one that was awesome and we dropped the ball..heck..we tossed it to the other players...and let them walk it into the end zone....

Anyway...600.00 for this one

500.00 for this one.

And the one that didn't leak..another mini..400 for it...I rolled my eyes so hard I saw what little brain I have back there..

jplemt

Reaction score
I wonder if they'd ever use the Samsung exynos or however it's spelled series processors in any other brands. Instead of the 820 or 810.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
has anyone seen any activity on the Droid Landing page? Until then....it's all unofficial!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
has anyone seen any activity on the Droid Landing page? Until then....it's all unofficial!
They made the announcement and sent out invites for the 27th..but I've yet to see any teasing on twitter..or anywhere....

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Can u post what the invite looks like and what is the landing page

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
They made the announcement and sent out invites for the 27th..but I've yet to see any teasing on twitter..or anywhere....
Where is the link to the announcement?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Latest leak is that they will take up to 300$ off with the trade in of another smartphone..

The turbo 2 is boasting an unbreakable screen...and the maxx2 is going to be the "up to 48 hours on the most dependable network" phone..

So here's the fine print..the 300$ is typically for new activations/lines or contracts...in the form of a bill credit or gift card..on the turbo..they'll even take trades with a cracked screen.. As they're billing it to have an unbreakable screen...

The turbo will have moto maker and a remake for free, one time if you get the 64 gig..
The maxx2 will not..

So this is what is "going around"so far..lol