Droid Triangle When Booting in Recovery Mode.

pham818

Reaction score
The title says all. I'm running a Defy and am trying to enable 720p recording on it but when i try to go into recovery to install it, i end up with a Droid guy with a triangle that has an exclamation mark in it.

Any help? My defy is rooted btw.

EDIT: no keys respond until pulling out battery to reboot the phone.

OP
P

pham818

Reaction score
what if the search key isnt enable at the triangle? because no other keys work at all besides taking the battery out so it can boot up normal

OP
P

pham818

Reaction score
there is no camera button only the search. and the search button doesnt light up so that means it doesnt work.

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
I thought the x2 and the x where the same, cuz the x has the camera button on the side under the vol down

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Sorry I really thought they where the same I'm not the one to help you, I hope you fix your problem though

vvildcard

Reaction score
Hi. This is the Droid X2 forum. If you're using a Defy, you might want to find the forums for that phone.

OP
P

pham818

Reaction score
The title says all. I'm running a Defy and am trying to enable 720p recording on it but when i try to go into recovery to install it, i end up with a Droid guy with a triangle that has an exclamation mark in it.

Any help? My defy is rooted btw.

EDIT: no keys respond until pulling out battery to reboot the phone.

smmfc

Reaction score
It sounds like your recovery may be messed up try reading cwm in Rom manager then try going into recovery again