1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid to metropcs help please!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by v1etr1der, May 29, 2011.

1. v1etr1der

v1etr1der New Member

Hello,

I just purchased a Motorola Droid 2 that was rooted and flashed to work in metro pcs. I went to an authorized metro place and he switched my phone number to the droid, but says he didn't know how to "program the droid to accept the number". I call 611 and get the metro pcs network message, I just can't dial out. Can someone help me setup the droid to use? Do I have to find a metro person who has the knowledge to program my phone? This is my 1st android and I don't know much about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. spc_hicks09

spc_hicks09 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

First off I would go back to other guy and ask to see his manager and then demand that he gets fired for being a moron. He should know how to program your phone if it is already flashed to Metro. Then go to a different Metro person and have them do it.
Search tags for this page
activating metro pcs droids
can i activate a droid 2 with metro pcs
can i activate a verizon phone to metro pcs

can i activate a verizon phone with metro pcs

can i use my droid on metro pcs network
can metropcs activate droid charge
can samsung droid charge be flashed to metro pcs
can verizon activate my android from metropcs
does metropcs activate droid 2

droid charge metro pcs

droid x2 phones for metro pcs