1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid themes again

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by sik, Feb 17, 2010.

1. sik

sik New Member

Got a few questions i hope someone can help me out with, Im looking to make my own theme..like alot of other people.
    I keep getting directed to xda forums and other places that dont really lead anywhere..i use your theme now and when i download it i see all your res folders am i able to edit them and create my own or do i have to get original files...and also the files look so small i use photoshop but them would be very hard to edit since their so small i know this isnt the place for this but no one seems to have a good answer and many people are just directed to sites that deal with g1 phones and we dont know if they are setup the same were trying to learn so can someone help me out on getting started or point me in a direction...how did you guys learn?

Please dont direct me to a site you havent used to make your own or someone who has no idea and just trying to be helpful not to be rude but ive seen so many threads people asking and no one getting real answers.

Thanks...

also if someone will do a write up that knows how i got $5 on it along with a few other people im sure.
  2. taypotts

taypotts New Member

What I do is download a theme then open up the zip and edit anything I want that's how I took the black keyboard that typed orange and made it type green.