Droid Theme Font Size

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by blass12, Oct 30, 2011.

1. blass12

blass12 New Member

Hi everyone.. Brand new to the forum and brand new to the droid. I just got rid of my BB Storm 2 and got the Droid Bionic on verizon... Its been 2 days and I love alot about the phone, but the font size is killing me. On my BB storm 2, there was an option to increase font size on the phone, and also the theme that i was using increased the font slightly also.. It was great for me as reading small font kills my eyes.. I searched and found that Droids do not have this option on the phone... So I hope this isnt a silly question but, is there a theme out there or wich will increase the font size on all fonts on the phone... I mean everything from emails to texts to the menu option fonts ( like where it says settings/notifications/search...ect...) Even maybe slightly larger fonts under the icons too? Or is there a theme maker willing to make somthing like this..? I hope these arent like totally stupid questions, but I really do not know anything about the droid and themes and so on... Its been 3 years since Ive even had a new phone..
    Thanks in advance, any info would be helpful. I really dont want to have to return the phone because its killing my eyes...
  2. listenman20

listenman20 Member

If you're willing to root, then you might try a couple of the font switcher apps from the market to see if you can find a font that's easier on the eyes. I don't know if there's anyway to make it bigger thru build.prop or not. But if so then Absolute System from the market would both have fonts and allow you edit build.prop.
Search tags for this page
can i increase the font size on my htc droid phone by verizo
change font droid bionic
change font droid incredible
droid razr theme fonts

font size on droid 2

how do i change the font on my droid bionic
increase font size on droid razor
is there a way to change the font type on razr emails
where to find font setting droid bionic