Droid, the other women in your life

Reaction score
My wife once said put that damn phone down and feed the baby, I said let me see if there is an app for that. Let me say huge mistake, a big argument broke out,but i can laugh about it now.

psycopcs

Reaction score
OMG, i thought i was the only one, lol. I feel so much better that they're others out there. Maybe we need droid rehab! But its only going to get worse for me when my 7D comes in :icon_ banana:

Mjaydakid

Reaction score
Wife? WIFE! Oh yeah!! That's who that lady was... I'd better call her to see if she is coming back home... She is still here on my contact list...
:icon_ devil:

OP
Wuzz Ranger

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Great responses, thanks for sharing everyone. I'm glad that my lady jokes around with me on this subject!

MrTommy

Reaction score
Oooooh yeahhhh.

Wifey refers to my Droid as "That damned machine", just like she used to refer to my computer. Ha. It's always 'twanging' from incoming text messages or videos from friends. I've finally had to put it in "airplane mode" when I'm home and she's around.

No sense of humor, these women... :rockon:

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wife complained that I was spending too much time riding my motorcycle. Bought her a motorcycle. Wife complained about the time I was spending on the computer. Bought her a computer. Wife complained about the time I was spending with my Droid. Bought her a Droid.

I'm beginning to think there may be a method to her complaints.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
My wife is a Droid widow.

My 4.5 year old daughter now knows "Droid" and not int he Star Wars sense either.

"Is Daddy on the Droid again?"

"Daddy, please get off the Droid".

Got to love her, she is already a wiz on her own desktop system ... :icon_ devil: