Droid, the other women in your life

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I love my fiancée to death. But yesterday she claims that the Droid is now considered "my other women". How many people have been accused of that?

Just curious more than anything!

pyro6128

Reaction score
yea i've gotten that from my girlfriend too. My droid never talks to me that way

bamaboy165

Reaction score
I know Rin Tin Tigger has lol, Me myself the Droid is my girlfriend/wife I'm just it's "*****"

Trooper

Reaction score
I wonder if there is an app for.............mmm.........nevermind.:icon_ devil:

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
+1 :happy:

I told the long story in another post, but in short: My wife told me that my phone is getting to be like my lover. So, I quickly turned the phone and looked at the headphone jack then waved it toward her and said "I don't know, ya think?":icon_ banana:

KevinJ

Reaction score
Don't waste time on girlfriends. No problems here.

Of course, since I treat my Droid like a phone to make phone calls :)D), if I had a girlfriend she wouldn't have anything to be jealous of.

LT*

Reaction score
+1 :happy:

I told the long story in another post, but in short: My wife told me that my phone is getting to be like my lover. So, I quickly turned the phone and looked at the headphone jack then waved it toward her and said "I don't know, ya think?":icon_ banana:
This is exactly what happened with my wife LOL! She's getting more used to my love for my Droid lately though since it's been quite helpful at times.

rod

Reaction score
early on, my wife asked me to do something and i responded with "hold on, let me just finish doing this with my phone."

her response? i wont go word for word because of the family-type atmosphere trying to be maintained here, but it was something like "nevermind! i hope that thing does-something-that-i-hardly-ever-do-anymore-but-like-to-dangle-it-in-front-of-you-to-try-to-get-you-to-do-something tonight!"

ahhh. matrimony. :heart:

Riley

Reaction score
LOL! Yup my wife gives me crap about being on my Droid a lot. 'Your always playing with your phone, blah blah.' But then again she gives me crap for a lotta stuff, so I don't think much of it......it's called being married. LMAO!

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Okay, as a wife I have to stand up for us. All you husbands/boyfriends that are complaining of how and what your women are saying, how many of your women have a DROIDs as well???? Both my husband and I have DROIDS and yes he seems to be on his a lot, even sometimes through the night. BUT the crap I give him about being on his pales in comparison to the s**t he gives me. Mine will go off and he is quickly asking who's texting me or who's emailing me, etc. He is constantly complaining about me looking at something on my DROID instead of paying attention to whatever car show he has on TV. So guys, stop and reflect. For all the complaints that you are posting about how your women ride you about your DROID use be sure that you are not giving her grief over her DROID use as well!! Remember those of you that live in glass houses should not throw stones!!!

OP
Wuzz Ranger

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Okay, as a wife I have to stand up for us. All you husbands/boyfriends that are complaining of how and what your women are saying, how many of your women have a DROIDs as well???? Both my husband and I have DROIDS and yes he seems to be on his a lot, even sometimes through the night. BUT the crap I give him about being on his pales in comparison to the s**t he gives me. Mine will go off and he is quickly asking who's texting me or who's emailing me, etc. He is constantly complaining about me looking at something on my DROID instead of paying attention to whatever car show he has on TV. So guys, stop and reflect. For all the complaints that you are posting about how your women ride you about your DROID use be sure that you are not giving her grief over her DROID use as well!! Remember those of you that live in glass houses should not throw stones!!!

Reading in between the lines here....sounds like their are some deep unseeded roots that are trying to pop out. (Just kidding) My girl is happy with her little flip out Samsung phone.

r1nstang

Reaction score
my girlfriend says my motorcycle is my other girlfriend....and my mustang is my mistress ...she doesnt give much crap to me about the droid since i can only run shell on the comp at work....still trying to get it to work at home. haha

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
You guys are all way to funny. Actually I was the first in the family to have the DROID. He got DROID envy and had to go get one. Now he spends more time on it than I do but he gives me more crap than i give him. Its just funny. We have been married tooo long to have a little thing like the DROID come between us. However................. :-D