Droid Test Video

hacku

Reaction score
I made a short (1 min) test video with my droid. I liked the idea of being able to either record a video or take a picture with my droid while having it mounted to my car dock. As you well know, the camera lens is blocked by the mount, so I drilled out a hole on the dock where the lens goes.

There's quite a bit of shaking of the mount but not anything to consider annoying. The video is a little dark because it was cloudy that day, but I think it looks pretty good.

Make sure you choose 480 on the video quality when watching it.

[video=youtube;Q3LTSdg2FNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3LTSdg2FNA[/video]

OP
hacku

hacku

Reaction score

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
grats, now you have time to stop for coffee and a muffin.

lightly modded altima faster than a mustang gt? what year altima? must be one of the new ones with the 3.5L, and you must be comparing to an OLD gt...

or changed your gearing ;)

jrl9851

Reaction score

lightly modded altima faster than a mustang gt? what year altima? must be one of the new ones with the 3.5L, and you must be comparing to an OLD gt...

A 3.5 altima is still slow lol.

It's a nice car, but far from fast.

OP
hacku

hacku

Reaction score

Yes, it has the VQ35 engine. N/A I can keep up or beat most stock GT's (depending on the driver of course), but with the juice they don't stand a chance... lol

tony1208

Reaction score

Yes, it has the VQ35 engine. N/A I can keep up or beat most stock GT's (depending on the driver of course), but with the juice they don't stand a chance... lol

With the "Juice" your motor wont stand a chance haha

OP
hacku

hacku

Reaction score
With the "Juice" your motor wont stand a chance haha

Oh really? Mind explaining then how I've been spraying for the past 3 years with all stock internals and the motor still runs strong even at over 120K miles? :icon_ devil: