droid-sync

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Something one of our members is working on,
we @ DroidForums thought our other members would like.
Click on the Android in the Picture, and go check out droid-sync

==============================================================

Welcome to Droid-Sync, which is a currently small blog who's focus is to "sync" you with the most important DROID news, tips and tricks I can provide.

A little bit about (Azurikai);

My name is Lewis , I am currently a student driving towards my Computer Science major. I got my DROID1 Smartphone around when it came out and its my favorite pastime at this point. I have rooted my DROID, and I consider myself quite knowledgeable in most areas concerning the Android Operating system. With this site, my hope is to help the people that come and read learn how to get the most out of their Android Smartphone, and help pass this knowledge onto others! If this is why you've come here, you're in the right place.

Contacting me is easy as well, just email me at [email protected] and I will promptly get to you, as I have it connected to my DROID!

(This information was copied from the ABOUT Section of droid-sync)

Azurikai

Reaction score
Thank you Jim for making this post about the site, I really appreciate it!

For those of you viewing this thread for the first time, I want to ask you a question. What type of material would you be most interested in reading about and commenting on Droid-Sync? If you have any questions, ideas or general information youd like to see written about, drop a reply here!

solar

Reaction score
Sounds interesting. I'd be interested in getting a current write-up on rooting. A lot of theads have dead links or slightly outdated info. I've done it the"cheating" way with easyroot, but i'd like to know how to really do t myself. Perhaps even explaining a couple of different methods like using loading a rooted ROM or more interesting to me, rooting with the current stock ROM. Maybe others would as well?

Last edited:

Azurikai

Reaction score
Haha so how to root the hsrd way? I could definitely gather up info on rooting the droid the old way. If there even is a way to on 2.2.

solar

Reaction score
Haha so how to root the hsrd way? I could definitely gather up info on rooting the droid the old way. If there even is a way to on 2.2.

Yeah, just for fun. I'm a tech, so I like to understand whats being done. I am running 2.2, so that would be the most benificial root to understand. I downloaded the androot from a link on your site. Do you prefer it over easyroot? and differences as far as reliaility? I like the site, by the way. :i-m_so_happy:

Azurikai

Reaction score
I prefer androot because Koush made it and I trust his products, and there was some debacle about easyroot, illegal profiteering rumors, so I figured id stay away from it and support a legitimate program. And ill start researching tomorrow when I'm free.

What features of then site do you like, and what needs work?

Azurikai

Reaction score
Any contributions, thoughts, or anything on Droid-Sync?