1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid surface scratches

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by D13-R37, Mar 24, 2010.

1. D13-R37

D13-R37 New Member

Recently..ok just now, I dropped my phone on my Delta airlines flight while waiting for maintenance to finish and my delay to be over. I drop my phone a lot. This phone is a tank. This time thou, I pick it up and just above the earphone, on the black 'plastic' edge JUST before the glass starts..is now a white "chip" I will take a pic later to post...but since its on the face...can't use a sharpie it will rub on my cheek..black fingernail polish? Is there a specific thing I can use to resolve this horrible white speck on my phones surface?
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  2. Sweet Kitten Feet

Sweet Kitten Feet New Member

If you drop it a lot, I'd suggest getting a case. I like the Seidio case for mine.

But as far as answer to your question black paint pen, black nail polish, something like that.
Search tags for this page

can i use nail polish on my droid x phone

can nail paint cover scratch phone

can you cover up scratches on a phone with nail polish?

how to cover up a scratch on your phone

nail polish to cover phone scratch

scratch and nick coverup for cell phones