Droid support and Forums

perviouspk

Reaction score
I had an Iphone for 4 years and Blackberry for 4 years. The Droid hands down is the best smart phone I have ever been able to use. From syncing to Outlook, double-backing on gmail, to the apps. Not to mention Google Voice! It is the best piece of mobile technology I have ever seen. The support is fantastic- and the people on this Droid Forum site are EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT, and everybody wants to help everyone! I want to do my best to help people as well!
The device is as close to perfect out of the gate as any I have ever owned in my 20 years of carrying a smart phone device! Go with the Droid and keep it! You will see the worth! And utilize the forums and Google/Motorola support staff!:)

nytewalker

Reaction score
hello i have had the droid now for a couple of weeks now...still gettin thru some things but i love it...can anyone tell me how to get the notification for email arrivals to work correctly...it does not work when i get a email..i have o physical go in and select the specific email account to get the emails..then it works...and how can i save text messages or mms messages...help?? im coming frm the blackberry storm...

shane1v

Reaction score
hello i have had the droid now for a couple of weeks now...still gettin thru some things but i love it...can anyone tell me how to get the notification for email arrivals to work correctly...it does not work when i get a email..i have o physical go in and select the specific email account to get the emails..then it works...and how can i save text messages or mms messages...help?? im coming frm the blackberry storm...

I too love my Droid but have a few concerns. I too do not get email notifications from my main email; I don't really use the gmail account. I have the email notification set properly. No idea whats up. Also, when I manually check for email, I get the same emails I received earlier 2, 3 and 4 X after I originally got them.
Help.