Droid stylus?? any luck yet?

irishdroid

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to find a stylus that works with the Droid? My wife got one from Amazon that was described as a stylus for the Droid, it was not. When I saw it was $2.79 I knew it was no good. I am addicted to sketch online and I was hoping to find one to use for that game. Anyone find a good stylus yet?

Cyberuff

Reaction score
Stylus

Yup! I've found a GREAT ONE!... Your Finger. Works GREAT and you will always have it on you. :icon_ banana:

OP
irishdroid

irishdroid

Reaction score
Yes, I use my finger. Not real good for drawing though, thanks.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the Pogo Stylus

its made for the iphone but itll work on any capacitive touchscreen, like the droid

i know there are other ones out there but i dont remember the names.

capacitive touch screen stylus - Google Product Search

ive never used the pogo or any other stylus, but id love to have one. so if you end up buying one and it comes in a pack of 3. send one my way:)

OP
irishdroid

irishdroid

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I will get a pack of them and send you one, really. When I get them I'll send you a pm and mail you one. Merry Christmas, or whatever you celebrate at this time of year. :greendroid:

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I will get a pack of them and send you one, really. When I get them I'll send you a pm and mail you one. Merry Christmas, or whatever you celebrate at this time of year. :greendroid:

haha, well i greatly appreciate that... but you really really really dont have to. but you DO HAVE TO let me know how well it works, cause ive been interested in them for a while.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
also you could widdle yourself a nice stylus out of a carrot or some kind of fruit. should work well!

xxfire

Reaction score
also you could widdle yourself a nice stylus out of a carrot or some kind of fruit. should work well!
Um, try "whittle". "Widdle" is baby talk. Or Brit slang for peeing. :D

It's ok folks, move along, nothing to see here.

Grammar+Police.png

OP
irishdroid

irishdroid

Reaction score
No carrots or fruit for me, trying not to widdle in my knickers mate. I think after some checking that the Dagi stylus might me the one. I will let you know what I find.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No carrots or fruit for me, trying not to widdle in my knickers mate. I think after some checking that the Dagi stylus might me the one. I will let you know what I find.

i just looked up the dagi stylus and it looks like it could be a lot more accurate than some of the other ones out there (pogo)

while looking at some video of the dagi i ran across this video. better than my carrot suggestion

[video=youtube;_y9vrSShEIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y9vrSShEIs[/video]

gregsww

Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't use my hands or fingers. I have a splint that holds a pen. I'm trying to find what touch pen will work best for me. Thanks

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Need to be a stylus that uses capacitive touch. Regular stylus will not work.