1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid stucked on usb plugged on

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Pyroid, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Pyroid

Pyroid New Member

Last night, before going to sleep I plugged my droid to my laptop to let it charge. To my surprise this morning, the charge was at 70 % (after 9 hours). I unplug it confused and notice it still shows as if it were plugged in (the usb icon on the notifications bar), so I plug it back on, nothing changes, and it was not charging at all. Rebooting it fixed it and I thought it was over, but now it happened again, so it is twice in less than 24 hours.
    Anyone has any ideas of what is going on?
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

I use a Mac so when I use the USB cable to plug my Droid into my Mac I get an icon saying no name. The key for me I, MUST, click the icon and select "eject" The first time I connected I just unmounted the phone which kept my sd card in a constant error state. I reformatted the sd card and have been fine ever since.
    Mike