1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROID ~ Stock - Root - Dead - Reborn, Stock. Questions.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by tCub, Aug 1, 2010.

1. tCub

tCub New Member

Quick question.

My DROID has gone from Stock to Root to near dead to back to Stock (via flashing the device using RSDLite).

I flashed 2.0 on it, then manually updated to 2.0.1, then 2.1. I had manually update because the OTA updates weren't working.

I'm hoping when 2.2 hits next week my phone will pick up the OTA update. Any reason why it wouldn't? I did have root access but it's since been flashed back to all stock non-rooted. I'd assume it'll work but I just wanted to get a few more opinions...

Thanks.
  2. mkthnx001

mkthnx001 New Member

Judging by what you said, no one can be sure. You might get it, and you might not; lot of factors.

Either way you'll still be able to manually download and install it once it's released.
  3. christim

christim DF Super Moderator

4. tCub

tCub New Member

Yeah, I considered that maybe the OTA servers only handle one version at a time. So maybe they're gearing them up for 2.2 or something. I'm trying to remember back when I had the Palm Pre because it used OTA updates too, unlike iPhone.

Regardless, it's no big deal. As long as I get the OFFICIAL final build I'll be happy. I'll just wait a little while to see if the OTA update comes or not.

I was hoping someone would have a definitive answer but still I agree that it sounds like a server thing and not my DROID.

Also FWIW, under About Phone, all the information appears as it should for a stock Droid running 2.1.. The kernel, baseband, build, etc... all stock. Also SPRecovery/ClockworkMod are gone as well. I'm back to the stock X + Power recovery screen.

NOTE: My apologies for not searching for that thread prior to posting. It's been a hectic weekend as I thought I broke my DROID. In fact the replacement is still coming so I'll have to deny the FedEx guy a signature.
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
Search tags for this page
galaxy s3 qhsusb dload
qhsusb dload driver download

qhsusb dload driver galaxy s3

qhsusb dload driver galaxy s4
qhsusb dload drivers for galaxys3

qhsusb dload galaxy s3

qhsusb dload galaxy s3 download
qhsusb dload galaxy s3 driver

qhsusb dload galaxy s3 driver download

qhsusb dload galaxy s3 fix