Droid stock mms messenger blocked

Digital_Bath

Reaction score
I'm a n00b and not the most tech savy guy, so I'm having a little trouble. Just upgraded from the OG Droid to Galaxy Nexus the other day. I was messing around with the nexus after installing Handcent and accidentally blocked the stock messenger from operating, but this has affected some options with Handcent. Is there a way to revert this without factory resetting the phone? I'm not rooted and I really don't know any advanced options. Any help is appreciated.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm a n00b and not the most tech savy guy, so I'm having a little trouble. Just upgraded from the OG Droid to Galaxy Nexus the other day. I was messing around with the nexus after installing Handcent and accidentally blocked the stock messenger from operating, but this has affected some options with Handcent. Is there a way to revert this without factory resetting the phone? I'm not rooted and I really don't know any advanced options. Any help is appreciated.

How about this: Settings/Apps/All/Messaging/ and assuming the app has been disabled, select Enable button.

Good luck.