Droid start up music

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Gemni69, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Gemni69

Gemni69 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys,
    I have a droid 1 with the BB V.5. I like to reboot my phone about once every two days and what i have notice is some times when i reboot completely. The phone starts up and it starts playing music. I'm not sure if its playing music from online or SD card but its trance music. Funny thing is it plays the same song all the time when this happens. I have a lot of trance music on my sd card so i have a feeling its coming from my phone sd card. I don't see anything on the top notification running or on task manager running. Not sure why it starts playing music out of no where. I cant shut it off and when i lower the ringer volume it lowers the music. I have to reboot again for it to go away. Some times when i reboot again it still starts playing. It takes a good 3 to 4 times before it stops playing at start up. I know this is weird and not sure what i have differently. Wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else and how do i fix this issue. I like the music and all but dont want my phone playing a song and cant shut it off.
    Any help would be great. Thx.

2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel
    never heard of this problem before. do you have some autoplay feature on?

bump...

3. Gemni69

Gemni69 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can you define auto play? I have locale on the phone and some other startup manager apps to remove some of those stupid apps that start up, but i dont have anything say to start up any music apps.

4. Gemni69

Gemni69 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Any other feedback from anyone?

Search tags for this page

droid play music on start up