Droid sound help

mindytyson3

Reaction score
hello everyone! my husband has the original Droid and since he has downloaded the newer OS on his, when he goes to bed at night he use to be able to turn the volume way down and it wouldn't make a sound except if it rang but now since he put the new OS on there he turns it all the way down like before and now it don't do that it vibrates! can somebody help with this or does somebody else have this problem? he doesn't like it changed his sound...lol. i also want to know if the Droid 2 is going to do this because if it does i will just turn the whole thing off at night when i go to bed..ha. well thanks!

APeX3181

Reaction score
He needs to go into his phone settings for sounds and set the vibrate option to "Never" or "Only when phone is not in silent mode". Setting it to one of those two options will allow the volume to go down to completely silent.

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
He needs to go into his phone settings for sounds and set the vibrate option to "Never" or "Only when phone is not in silent mode". Setting it to one of those two options will allow the volume to go down to completely silent.

ok thanks i just sent him a message i will let you know if it worked lol