Droid sound and vibrate

doublea500

Reaction score
I know this is kind of a stupid question being that I've had this phone for almost a year now. But what settings do I have to put so that my droid rings and vibrates when I have sound on when I receive a call or notification, vibrates when I only have vibrate on when I receive a call or notification, and doesn't ring or vibrate when my sound is off. It used to be perfect but the dumb 2.2 messed the sound up. I have a droid1 frg22d with ud2.0. Ty guys

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I use a free app from the market called quick settings. In quick settings, you can toggle between any of those options.

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know this is kind of a stupid question being that I've had this phone for almost a year now. But what settings do I have to put so that my droid rings and vibrates when I have sound on when I receive a call or notification, vibrates when I only have vibrate on when I receive a call or notification, and doesn't ring or vibrate when my sound is off. It used to be perfect but the dumb 2.2 messed the sound up. I have a droid1 frg22d with ud2.0. Ty guys

Go into settings>sound>vibrate and chose your settings.

OP
doublea500

doublea500

Reaction score

Go into settings>sound>vibrate and chose your settings.

i have done this... im asking what i should set it to because all the combinations of settings i have used are not working so i dont know what to set it to.

v941726

Reaction score
ring toggle is a very simple one. i put it in my tray in LP

Also, there is a setting in sounds that handles vibrate in different ways too.

Last edited: