Droid software update

PALOINC

Reaction score
Received software update 09/29/11. Does anybody have problems with it?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to the forum!!

Sorry but I can not say I have gotten the latest OTA yet. Are you asking because you are having issues or just trying to get a feel for how it is for others? Either way I would say to head on over to the Droid X General Discussion area and see what else others are saying. And even if there is nothing I would say its a good place to start the convo for sure.

Shawlatan

Reaction score
Droid X software update 10-9-11

My droid woke me up due to its updating early this morning. It is pretty and all, but it runs sluggish as hell. Anyone having this problem? Anyone aware of upcoming fixes to the problem?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. there are some bugs still with the DX, the 2nd update i had truly made it sluggish, the recent update actually fixed and made things a bit smoother again, no lag

bradykp

Reaction score
My droid woke me up due to its updating early this morning. It is pretty and all, but it runs sluggish as hell. Anyone having this problem? Anyone aware of upcoming fixes to the problem?

also very sluggish. i never thought my camera was very quick to begin with, but taking a picture is now a huge chore. by the time it actually snaps the photo, the subject (my infant) is well out of the frame. it was much smoother before this update was pushed to me a couple nights ago. hoping for a fix soon!