Droid sms tone

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
I dont like the factory tones for messaging, and the droid tone was cool but now its annoying. I know how to put diffrent tones on there but im wanting the iPhone tone when you recieve a message, I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get the tone maybe? so i can upload it to my phone.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
have you tried mabilo ringtones? it has just about any tone you can imagine. i use ringo pro for setting profiles for each contact individually. good luck :D

DroidCoug

Reaction score
I dont like the factory tones for messaging, and the droid tone was cool but now its annoying. I know how to put diffrent tones on there but im wanting the iPhone tone when you recieve a message, I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get the tone maybe? so i can upload it to my phone.

return your droid now

OP
Skyscraper38

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
I have searched google over and over, its not the tri-tone cause thats what i kept getting everytime i searched. My buddies just makes a noise when he gets one and sends one out, but its hard to explain the noise.

OP
Skyscraper38

Skyscraper38

Reaction score

return your droid now

If verizon had the iphone i would. but no thanks. just because of a ****ing ringtone i should return the droid? ****ing retarded if you ask me.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I think he was being fanboyishly sarcastic, indicating that you had some love for the iPhone in "Droid" territory and should thus relinquish your soon to be tainted Droid. Chill.

mmw68666

Reaction score
can you tell me how it upload sms tones please