1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid/Smart phone virgin

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mrbusterb, Feb 21, 2010.

1. mrbusterb

mrbusterb New Member

Hi, I'm B...new to the world of smart phone and COMPLETELY CLUELESS:icon_eek:!! My wife got this phone for me since they had the buy one get one free offer-she took the ERIS I got big daddy droid...problem is I don't know how to use it.
    1. Can anybody tell me how to set my contact up into groups...:icon_evil:?
    2. How do you read your in-box messages in Facebook:(?
    3. From the market I downloaded Worara for ringtones so I downloaded a song & assigned it to the wrong person in error-how do I un-assign it?
    These should be a good start but I have a million more. Any feedback and suggestions would be wonderful.
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome....

I set my group up in gmail via my PC on the full gmail site.
    I use m.facebook.com to do everything since the app is worthless IMHO
    You can assign a different ring and it will replace the one you mis-assigned.
Search tags for this page

can i use a droid on virgin mobile