droid shuts off in my pocket

Sean

Reaction score
Does this happen to anyone else? How do I fix it?

Silver Member
Reaction score
no. is the battery coming out? are your pants too tight?

OP
Sean

Sean

Reaction score
Ummmm pants too tight??? What does that have to do with anything???? What's a POTD??? LOL

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ummmm pants too tight??? What does that have to do with anything???? What's a POTD??? LOL

I think he was kidding with you. Post of the day = POTD.

I don't know what to tell you, Sean. It shouldn't do that. Maybe you want to take that one back to the Verizon store.

ShowTime

Reaction score
Which pocket do you keep it in? Keep anything else in the same pocket? Hook's right, it shouldn't be doing that and I haven't heard of anyone else having the same reoccurring issue. I would think it has to either be a faulty phone, battery is coming loose, or the power button is somehow getting pressed?

Mudd92

Reaction score
Ive had this problem once, and my slider being popped open a litte. I think my prob was i had my phone in power down and it got held down and shut down. I keep it right side up now and my only prob is it will slide a tad open but doesnt effect anything.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My first phone had a loose battery cover. It would come off when the droid slid out my my pocket. The solution was a piece of scotch tape...and no, nobody noticed it:) Phone number two has a cover that snaps into place.

Once again this forum is a wealth of information. Tight pants = droid shuts off. :laugh: