1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid shopping

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by gishappy, Aug 2, 2010.

1. gishappy

gishappy New Member

I am about to take the leap from Blackberry to Droid with the Verizon upgrades in place. I think I like the Incredible because of its size. The new Droid X is just to big to carry around and hold in my hand.
    I am not sure about this touch keyboard thing. I had some problems typing with it in the store but I guess it take some get use to. Any thoughts?
  2. jimistixx

jimistixx New Member

I used to hate the newer smartphones because I couldn't stand on-screen keyboards. Got the droid 1 cause of its keyboard and honestly have used it maybe 10 times. Here's the secret I didn't know about: There's tons of virtual keyboards available! If you don't like the 1 that comes with your new droid, download another. You're bound to find 1 that suits you.
  3. gishappy

gishappy New Member

keyboards

Thanks, I will look for some to try when I get the Droid. Any suggestions on the ones that are easiest to use?