1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid settings

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by cgpuddles, May 11, 2010.

1. cgpuddles

cgpuddles New Member

All,
    I live and work in a Verizon area without 3G service. When I first got the phone it didn't work with internet in these areas of 'regular' service. I took the phone in for something and then I was able to download/send pictures and use the internet, just slowly. Well I reset the phone and now it doesn't do that anymore. Is there a setting I need to change to allow it to connect to the internet in less than 3G? I know the lady in the next cube has the same phone and hers works still, just slow like mine did. I have searched the settings and can't seem to find anything that would allow/prevent this.