droid sets off store alarms?

Reaction score
lmao! I walked out of a arepostale in my mall and got a notification at the same time. So it sounded like my phone is Alive!!lol. I'm just walking out with my buddies then all the sudden **DROID!!** (Alarm) lmao. Good stuff man

wakeb791

Reaction score
Well, I work at Best Buy, and I go in and out of the doors quite a few times doing carry-outs for customers and whatnot, and it never goes off on me with my Droid in my pocket. So I don't know where this thread even came from.

Zippster

Reaction score
Gone through a million different ones, BB, HD, Lowes etc etc etc, never even a bleep....:motdroidvert:

the Gnome

Reaction score
Never had that problem... yet. Now I'll try to make it happen though.

anondroid

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me, for 3 days set off alarms both entering and exiting Walgreen's, and also Burlington Coat Factory and Walmart. Yesterday I noticed that the WiFi setting on my Droid Razr had been accidentally turned on, so I set it back to off. Today, when I went into Walmart, the alarm did not sound, so am thinking that the WiFi setting must have been the cause. This was the only recent change on my phone, no change of battery or case or anything, and no variation of handbag contents. By the way, no one stopped me, questioned me, no store security or anything...