1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid - Screen lights up will not turn on running BB v4

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by BrownYacht, Sep 25, 2010.

1. BrownYacht

BrownYacht New Member

I took my phone out of my pocket and I couldn't get to the home screen, or see anything for that matter. I tried to turn it off, but nothing happened. So I removed the battery and when I put it back in the phone's screen immediately lit up like it does before the motorola logo, except it never went anywhere.

I tried to boot into recovery and the up with the d pad option. None of those worked. When I plug it into my computer, the light where the charger connects to the phone flashes on for a second, instead of staying on like intended. It will just stay blankly lit forever until I unplug it.

Is this what a brick looks like?

Thanks in advance...