droid@screen. how good is it?

Scipizoa

Reaction score
Ok well someone suggested i use an app called Droid@screen which goes on your pc and uses a ADE.exe file from the android SDK and when you connect your phone it, after setting the phone to USB debug mode starts displaying video like screenshots of your phone, i am curious, will using this cause the droid in question Razr Maxx to void its warranty?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't know much about droid@screen but from what I read about it, no it won't void your warranty. It is using the sdk and you do not need to root your phone so you should be fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
Scipizoa

Scipizoa

Reaction score
ok thank you f finally i can start using it, lmao doing app reviews is gonna be so much easier :p

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Let me know how it works for you. The lack of an available screen cast app for my Galaxy Nexus greatly disappoints me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
Scipizoa

Scipizoa

Reaction score
it works really well just tried it lol the fps is abit slow but i think it depends on the phones speed, but its better then nothing, it can even capture and save screenshots to your pc, but if your gonna use it for the same reason as me, i'd suggest using camtasia or camstudio,

OP
Scipizoa

Scipizoa

Reaction score
Yes and no. If u use camstudio then it can be considered screen cast or record. Nasically the app takes stills and.semds.?em.to pc at like two stills per second.lol best look it up on youtube

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

OP
Scipizoa

Scipizoa

Reaction score
Heres a Tutorial on Droid@Screen I made for ppl who are interested, its not a great vid but it gets the point across.

[video=youtube;QMbvdB4_DVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMbvdB4_DVo[/video]