1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid screen broken

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by troynewell47, Jul 4, 2010.

1. troynewell47

troynewell47 New Member

ok im super worried i dont know what the **** happened and im super pissed so i got the droid incredible when it came out. now ive had it since then and havent dropped it once! so today im sitting there and i check my phone and the whole screen is green???? i dont know why and its really pissing me off... i didnt drop it or anything please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Taegost

Taegost New Member

Did you try rebooting it?
  3. joker402

joker402 New Member

If there is no cracks (im sure there aint) then they will replace it, plus im 80% sure it will be with a new one since there isnt that many out so they can do refurbs.
  4. jaed569

jaed569 New Member

You shouldn't freak out - its probably easily fixable. Try rebooting and then definitely go back to where you bought it - they'll definitely help
  5. troynewell47

troynewell47 New Member

the thing is i have this number on an app in the phone that i really need? is there away to fix the phone so i can get number or if they can get number through like there computer

and its not like a contact... its on a APP
  6. Banyon

Banyon New Member

Not unless that app backs up its data to SD card or you know how to push and pull files using ADB.
Search tags for this page

im my droid screen is cracked with no visual is it fixable?