Droid running at 1GHz

se7enth_sinn

Reaction score
Anyone run the Droid at 1ghz for at least a week can confirm that it's stable at that speed?

Meto

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
I have been running at 1Ghz for weeks now with no issues. Makes a big difference.. :icon_ banana:

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm running at 1ghz stable.

jasonb

Reaction score
i usually run at 1ghz. been fine like this for weeks.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Same here, 1Ghz for several weeks....Zero Issues.

Brokn68

Reaction score
I plan to run liquid nitrogen and push it to 2ghz.
cpuA.jpg

As you can see, I'll loose a little portability, but the speed gains are so worth it.

BuzWeaver

Reaction score
My concern with Over-Clocking would be the amount of stress placed on the hardware. I have a feeling that Over-Clocking would shorten the life span of the phone.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hahaha too funny...

I have been at 800 for a while, then 1000 for the past week or so, working great. Smooth and fast, and not really any high temps. Using Chevy's kernel. One issue is sometimes youtube videos wont play, they begin, then randomly stop even tho they are loading fine. Then I have to back out and try again... annoying. Someone told me this was a kernel issue? I dono.

bdr0023

Reaction score
hahaha too funny...

I have been at 800 for a while, then 1000 for the past week or so, working great. Smooth and fast, and not really any high temps. Using Chevy's kernel. One issue is sometimes youtube videos wont play, they begin, then randomly stop even tho they are loading fine. Then I have to back out and try again... annoying. Someone told me this was a kernel issue? I dono.
I ran chevy's kernel for a couple weeks and noticed that if I set the clock speed back to 550 the videos would work for me, don't know if it'll help in your case.

BTW been running 1.1 since SG6.0 was released, totally stable with no heat issues.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will try that, but that's annoying man if I have to change my clocking every time I wanna see a video... AdamZ kernels good? I never tried any of them.