1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Roms and Calls?

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by 21chip, Aug 15, 2010.

1. 21chip

21chip New Member

With all the different roms. Does the Script get changed with making and receiving calls. Iv still get people say i sound muffled. Iv read alot on it and of course there is no fix right? All the different roms people still say the droid sounds bad.
  2. azpilot

azpilot New Member

Interesting, I have tried 5 roms and so far I have not had any complaints of any audio during phone calls.
  3. Edi

Edi New Member

Same with me, I've tried about 6-7 different roms in the past few weeks and no one has complained about how I've sounded.

When you are trying new roms are you clearing the data and cache (I usually clear it 3 times) before installing the new roms?
  4. caseyc

caseyc New Member

havent had a problem here either
  5. lowboy

lowboy New Member

Used several Roms no problems I know of.