1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid ROCKSSSS!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by bgladson, Mar 15, 2010.

1. bgladson

bgladson New Member

I'm new here, from Wyoming, and have already found all sorts of new idea's and found out how to do all sorts of short cuts from this site... I can't wait to learn this phone through and through... There is just a couple of things that I would love to see Motorola do:

1. Make a blue tooth folding keyboard. My Palm had one and it was awesome... It had a cradle that held the phone and you typed away on an almost full size keyboard. Worked great with office docs.
    2. Make a plug in so you can hook it to a tv. With Wifi and almost all hotels having it I wouldn't have to carry my laptop with me everywhere I would have my droid that handles it all...
    Thanks Motorola for building this phone I love it. :icon_ banana:
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Welcome to the site. Great info & great people here. :icon_ banana:
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! You are correct the Droid rocks and so does this forum. It is without question, the best forum, I've participated in .

Mike
  4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome, bgladson! Glad to have you join us here!

:yr1: