1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid ringtone problems fixed!!!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by brandonc, Apr 22, 2010.

1. brandonc

brandonc New Member

I have not been able to set a default ringtone for the longest time. I tried everything but a factory reset which I did not want to do at all. I just found the easiest way to fix the problem. I have contacts group u, which is an app to group contacts (obviously) after I kept trying to set a default in my ringtone apps and fix it in settings, I selected all my contacts in the contact group app and set the ringtone. It was a hell of a lot easier than selecting each contact one by one and now my phone actually rings. I hope this solves the problem for everyone else, it worked for me. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: to the forum brandon! thanks for the great tip!
  3. amajamar

amajamar New Member

What problem were you correcting? Please clarify what the original problem was. Thanks, and welcome to the forum! :)
  4. aminaked

aminaked New Member

Setting default ringtone for contacts wouldn't take. Resetting ringtone for all contacts works around the problem. But what was causing the problem? Would a factory reset really fix the root problem? I tend to think so. Should we all do a factory reset since updating to 2.1? How often should we factory reset?
Search tags for this page
android reset all ringtones
android reset ringer

android ringtone problem

android ringtone problems

app to fix ringtone problem android

droid 3 reset to default ring tone for all contacts
droid 4 ringtone resets
droid bionic ring problems
fix android ringer
fixed ringtone
fixing ringer on android phones