Droid Razr

skechijian

Reaction score
I have the new Droid Razr. I can't turn off my gmail notifications without also turning off my text notifications. HELP!!! I went into my gmail notification setting and unchecked it there, but I am still receiving them. HELP!!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!!

I am not familiar with the Razr but try doing it from within the app itself. When in there try going into Menu > More > Settings > Click on your account name > select "Labels to Notify" > Inbox > and the option is here. Unless for some reason it is different for you.

OP
S

skechijian

Reaction score
Gmail Notifications

Thank you. I followed your instructions and found it and turned it off but it still didn't work!!!!:angry:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Thank you. I followed your instructions and found it and turned it off but it still didn't work!!!!:angry:

Skechijian, try posting this on the RAZR Support or RAZR general forums. Although Android is an operating system that is the same across all Android phones for the most part, except for there being older and newer versions, each manufacturer (except Google) overlays its own custom GUI, apps, and widgets to enhance their owners' user experiences and to further separate their particular phones from those of other manufacturers. This can involve things such as notifications. Perhaps it's one of these overlays that is causing your unique notification issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
^moved it for you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk