Droid RAZR

cece5702

Reaction score
Its not time for me to get an upgrade but I am now getting a message on the verizon website saying I am due a Loyalty Discount on 12-28-2011. Has anyone ever heard of that? I am so looking at the RAZR and from the reviews it seems like a really nice phone. Its a sharp looking phone for sure. Performance seems to be pretty good on it.

GMac

Reaction score
That's how I got my new Razor! Go for it, I love mine!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I got a similar email last year,but when I tried to a new phone our buddies at the VZ store said it was a mistake. Good luck hope it works out for you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BlownSi05

Reaction score
Its not time for me to get an upgrade but I am now getting a message on the verizon website saying I am due a Loyalty Discount on 12-28-2011. Has anyone ever heard of that? I am so looking at the RAZR and from the reviews it seems like a really nice phone. Its a sharp looking phone for sure. Performance seems to be pretty good on it.

i got mine this way as well. $200 ordered over the phone.:icon_ banana:

Deron

Reaction score
I was eligible for an early upgrade. That's why I am now typing on this.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Okay, so it sounds legit. Maybe I should order it over the phone instead of going into a Verizon Store? I'll take the Loyalty Discount any day because I'm not due to actually upgrade until Jan 2013. I want that RAZR!!!

So for those who commented, are you really satisfied with it? I know its lightning fast but what about the battery life? We just got 4G in our area last month so I'll be set to go.

wkayl

Reaction score
It cost me $20 for early upgrade. I pre ordered mine at a Verizon Store on 11-7 and got it delivered on 11-10.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
I think it might be some error though because its saying Loyalty Discount, New Every two with $50.00 discount. I am eligible for all this on December 28th. I will certainly check it out.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was eligible for an early upgrade. That's why I am now typing on this.

Its real..This is why I'm on my new razor! Cool so far...

D2D is on the Razor's Edge!!
Peace!!-------- )))))