Droid razr

2001400ex

Reaction score
I have had the tb since launch day and yes it has had problems. But this phone is still great. All manufacturers right now are still going through 4g issues and battery life. And dont think the razr won't have issues. The nexus has the best chance to be bug free since it is vanilla. I would say we are still about a year away from basically bug free phones, which is amazingly about when I have my upgrade. Lol

I will admit tho, the thunderbolt is a love it or hate it device and people are really passionate about it.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Yeah its been going on for a couple months now. I very rarely see 4g and I am in a 4g area. When it goes to 4g I usually lose data for a fee min then I have to turn airplane mode on and off to get data back up.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Did you try different radios with the different roms you ran? Stock radio blows on gb roms for me. The official MR2 radio did wonders on data for me. But now I'm back to stock not rooted and I love it haha

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

305rev305

Reaction score
My biggest problems with the TB are data connectivity issues. Otherwise, its a good solid device.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Same here... Data problems too. Sometimes I feel like throwing it against the wall