Droid Razr Zagg Invisible Shield???

Markee

Reaction score
Had a full Zagg Invisible Shield on my original Droid. Kept it in outstanding condition for 2 plus years. I replaced it once about 1 year into it, free - since it is guaranteed for life.
One is in the mail to me for my Razr... Will let you know how it fits... I suspect great... Not drop protection, but scratch protection..
There you have it...

kooshie

Reaction score
I had one on an older phone worked well but I go no naked now except for the screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Have it on my Charge. Amazingly durable and scratch resistant. However, the first month was equally annoying. My fingers didn't slide very smoothly on the screen and it was quite annoying, but now its quite smooth and works great. The screen is somewhat distorted, not unlike any other screen protector. The oils from your fingers seems to be the biggest issue when it comes to distorting the images.

Thach

Reaction score
Was amazing on my OG and is in the mail for my RAZR. They had them on sale for half off this past Monday and Tuesday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

satarecah

Reaction score
Zagg is a good company i have the full body i just don't use the screen because i got otter box

doctraveler12

Reaction score
installation

how hard is it to put the case on. both the full body and the screen protector?

crashN2u

Reaction score
Doesn't cover whole screen. I aligned it along the left side and have a 1/4" area not covered on the right.

Markee

Reaction score
I just installed one and covers the whole Razr, except for the bottom edge... Took about 30 minutes to put it on... Hand one on my original Droid and it worked well.
I am very satisfied with it, and it give me a sense of security that it will not be scratched...

droidshot®

Reaction score
I've used them on about all of my touch screen phones and they work great. People talk about the rubbery texture on the glass and your fingers not sliding across it easily. If you use a little car was just on the screen then it will allow your finger to slide freely plus helps stop fingerprints from being on your screen. You will still have a little orange pill look but it's about protection. The only trouble I have is when I carry my phone in my pocket it will cause the edges of the whole phone case to pill. That's why now I just use it on the screen. Good luck.

muddychief

Reaction score
I don't believe you need a screen protector on the razr. The razr uses gorilla glass. I believe it is impervious to just about everything.

I have had my phone for a week now and not a scratch

crashN2u

Reaction score
It's impervious to minor scratching. Shove it in your pockets, keys to glass for a week, you'll wish you had some kind of protection.

muddychief

Reaction score
This is what they advertise.

INNOVATING WITH GORILLA

Corning® Gorilla® Glass’s unique combination of beauty and toughness is creating exciting new possibilities for electronic devices.

Gorilla Glass features exceptional damage resistance to the scratches, drops, and bumps of everyday use. It’s thin, cool to the touch, and cleans easily – making it the perfect solution for sleek, seamless designs. And it’s sensitive enough to enable today’s most sophisticated touch applications.

Perhaps I take better care of my phone than others do. I keep it in a pocket all by itself. no keys, nails, screws or razor blades. So far I enjoy the gorilla glass it its nicer to the touch than other phones I have had.

tpdroid

Reaction score
Despite the gorilla glass I saw no reason to avoid spending $18 at Best Buy to add protection for my $300 device (MOTO DROID RAZR). I put it on yesterday. fits great. Looks great. Already feel much better about life. I also use an Otter Box semi-hard cover (gel cover + 3-sided and back thin hard shell). The Zagg doesn't interfere with it at all. And, because the gel wraps around the edge of the face, I think the edges of the screen cover are now protected from snags and lint which was an issue with my MOTO DROID.

I used a Zagg cover for my original DROID (A855) and didn't regret it. Keys and other junk snagged and poked the Zagg cover but never even came close to damaging the actual screen. I had the Zagg cover replaced (for free as it is warrented for life) once after some pocket lint started to accumulate under one edge. Anyway, love the Invisible Shield.