Droid Razr with OFFICIAL ICS

shaggykid

Reaction score
"You can trust me! I have impeccable feedback" lol, feel sorry for the chump who buys this

Scimino

Reaction score
I agree u guys are right. But a new razr Max is close to $600 retail. He is still miss informing people.

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

Reaction score
I agree u guys are right. But a new razr Max is close to $600 retail. He is still miss informing people.

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

True but his is up to $500 with 3 days till it ends. It could likely cost the buyer more than retail price and they won't realize that they could just put ics on themselves.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
"You can trust me! I have impeccable feedback" lol, feel sorry for the chump who buys this

You can trust me I have a whoopin' 123 positive feedbacks. give me a break... I was in a service manager in automotive most of my life... I know Automotive has a bad rap but I NEVER EVER would say "trust me" it makes people question you not trust you. So not only is he a scam artist but a stupid one LOL

pinoy_92

Reaction score
the way i see it, whoever gets the phone and proves that its a fake, then he/she can sue the seller for false advertising and get more money than he/she spent.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have reported the post to ebay you all should as well. if a non hacker gets this phone he wont be able to update it ..

B

bens42608

I just don't know what to make of this... I'd like to know the outcome

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
the way i see it, whoever gets the phone and proves that its a fake, then he/she can sue the seller for false advertising and get more money than he/she spent.

Have you priced attorneys lately. Whoever buys this phone is stuck with it. It would cost more in attorney fees for the first 1-2 hours of looking at the case than the phone is worth. No attorney would take it. Caveat emptor unfortunately.

shaggykid

Reaction score
Have you priced attorneys lately. Whoever buys this phone is stuck with it. It would cost more in attorney fees for the first 1-2 hours of looking at the case than the phone is worth. No attorney would take it. Caveat emptor unfortunately.

You can find some attornies that will look at the case for free and won't charge you unless you win. Of course they will only take you on if there is a great chance if success.

Sadly this phone will most likely go to someone who has no idea what they are walking into.

Want to win 100% free stuff? Check out this site.

http://wantwantwant.it/register.php?id=327

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
if enough people report it, ebay will do something

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
if enough people report it, ebay will do something

Exactly! Keep reporting. It amazes me that so many people here care about one person getting cheated on a phone. Good group of people.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Exactly! Keep reporting. It amazes me that so many people here care about one person getting cheated on a phone. Good group of people.

Welcome to Droid Forums! We care about our devices and about the people who own them! Its what we do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums