Droid RAZR wipe without the screen working

coyn

Reaction score
So I did it...I dropped my RAZR, cracked the screen and had to get a new one through warranty. Now I have to send my broken phone back to the warranty company. My issue is I want to clear everything on my phone before I send it in because it has saved passwords and bank information on it. The screen will not work. Is there any other way to wipe the phone that doesn't involve needing to use the screen on the phone?
I have tried searching the forums but the only thing I can find are ways that require you to read the screen.

Last edited:

huskur

Reaction score
You may just want to run over it with your car or let it sit in the toilet for 10 minutes or so that way its non repairable.

OP
C

coyn

Reaction score
Haha, I didn't know if there was a way to do it through hooking it up to a computer or not. Was also going to try taking it in to Verizon on my lunch break to see what they can do. My guess is nothing since our local one doesn't seem to be very helpful on that stuff.

Sparkimus

Reaction score
If you have access to a lapdock you could plug it in amd operate the phone that way. They may have one at the Verizon store on display you could use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
huskur said:
You may just want to run over it with your car or let it sit in the toilet for 10 minutes or so that way its non repairable.

Baahahahahaha, harsh.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!!