Droid razr what a rip off

huskur

Reaction score
U know what I will trade any of u that have a razr they don't like u can have my bionic can't hotspot can't check scores can't surf the web unless UT on wifi oh and the battery only last about 10 hrs due to never having any DATA. Any takers??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Thats weird. You have a defective Bionic. My wife has the Bionic and it was off the charger for 31 hours before she charged it. Thats will tons of texts, calls, emails, Facebook on constantly and Data never being turned off. hhhmmmmm

Zandar

Reaction score
Troll post is trollish.

The RAZR has very competitive battery life. In 4G, expect it to outlast a GNex on the stock battery. In 3G, expect it to outlast an iPhone 4S.

The RAZR's screen is awesome. If you hold it next to a GNex running the exact same thing and you look at them from 2" away, you'll see that the GNex is nicer. It's like racing two cars and one of them hits the 1/4 mile 0.2 seconds faster; means something on the track, means nothing on the street.

The build on the RAZR is second to none. There is no phone out right now that looks and feels better than the RAZR, and the reception on the RAZR is pure Motorola legendary.

ICS isn't out yet on the RAZR. So what? I LOVE Android, but I really don't care all that much about this. What am I missing out on? Face unlock- cool, but not useful. Swipe to camera- already have it. Resizable widgets- already have them. Roboto font- nice and all, but it's just a font; if you're excited over a font, you really need a girlfriend. ICS will be ready when it's ready. Until then, I'll continue to use my RAZR for its features that I love and its rock-solid stability along with epic reception.

Seriously, some people just love to whine about their First World problems. But even then, the RAZR has no First World problems. I guess some people just like to piss and moan about anything.

Scott0719

Reaction score
I just got mine in January and I thought the same thing about the battery. It is annoying how fast it drains but once I understood what causes it to drain I was able to turn some things off using smart actions and Juice Defender Pro. At work I am in 4G so before using those apps I would be down below 40% by lunch time without really using it. Right now its been off the charger for about six hours and its at 64% with a decent amount of use.

If the battery is your only complaint there are very simple things you can do to fix the issue. As for the screen getting hot I only notice that while I have it on the charger at work and again i'm in 4G so maybe that has to do with it. Its nothing to be concerned about though. If you hate the phone that much return it if you can or sell it on Ebay.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
The razor can be sold anywhere between 300 to 350 on swappa. Just sell it and move on

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

ultra09hd

Reaction score
Razr one of the worst phones I've owned.It leaves you feeling cheated and ripped off.Just a few to think about before you buy,screen gets to hot,battery life sux,list goes on an on.I will never buy a another Motorola phone again.

Sounds like you need to learn how to use it...it get 12+ hrs heavy use and mine never gets hot...maybe its a bad unit?

pappy53

Reaction score
Troll post is trollish.

The RAZR has very competitive battery life. In 4G, expect it to outlast a GNex on the stock battery. In 3G, expect it to outlast an iPhone 4S.

The RAZR's screen is awesome. If you hold it next to a GNex running the exact same thing and you look at them from 2" away, you'll see that the GNex is nicer. It's like racing two cars and one of them hits the 1/4 mile 0.2 seconds faster; means something on the track, means nothing on the street.

The build on the RAZR is second to none. There is no phone out right now that looks and feels better than the RAZR, and the reception on the RAZR is pure Motorola legendary.

ICS isn't out yet on the RAZR. So what? I LOVE Android, but I really don't care all that much about this. What am I missing out on? Face unlock- cool, but not useful. Swipe to camera- already have it. Resizable widgets- already have them. Roboto font- nice and all, but it's just a font; if you're excited over a font, you really need a girlfriend. ICS will be ready when it's ready. Until then, I'll continue to use my RAZR for its features that I love and its rock-solid stability along with epic reception.

Seriously, some people just love to whine about their First World problems. But even then, the RAZR has no First World problems. I guess some people just like to piss and moan about anything.
What he said +1.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

'Nuff said :smile-b:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Roboto font- nice and all, but it's just a font; if you're excited over a font, you really need a girlfriend.

For what it's worth, you can root that thing easily and change fonts even easier... but I agree with you nonetheless... ;)

Is there anything on this forum that isn't a FWP? :)

bouncindread

Reaction score
tethering

I have my razr rooted but I can do usb tethering only wireless tethering. Any help please

gobi42

Reaction score
I know I have a defective bionic but they are talking if this one doesn't work out I can change phones and all the reason said in Preciosa post is why if I can I will switch to the raze. I've had HTC and Sammy phones they don't touch moto signal strenght

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

cdr

Reaction score
I've had mine for a month with no issues its great and problem free maybe its a bad one out the bunch just get another one and try it again

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
On razr? Didn't you see motorola ICS release map? They haven't even started planning it and it takes them 9 months to release it.
In case you missed it https://forums.motorola.com/pages/00add97d6c

A few tweeks will be made for it to run on the RAZR, it was listed on the Motorola website as June 2012. When it comes out, it comes out.......something new for the trolls to b*tch about. ;-)