Droid razr what a rip off

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by mb68, Mar 13, 2012.

1. xeene

xeene Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,188
    of 2013

2. IceAngel8381

IceAngel8381 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    :eye roll: Of 2012...........

3. xeene

xeene Gold Member

Ratings:
    +1,188
    #27 xeene, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  4. Psykho

Psykho Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm using a stock non-rooted Tbolt and make it from 6am to 11pm everyday and still have 20% left.. That's with 4G on all day a couple of hours of maps and Pandora plus apps like FB and DF all day.... I understand some have problems but I've been fortunate I suppose..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

5. busab

busab Member

Ratings:
    +8
    If you think a top notch phone like the razr sucks then good luck finding a phone that is up to your level of expectations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

6. gobi42

gobi42 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    U know what I will trade any of u that have a razr they don't like u can have my bionic can't hotspot can't check scores can't surf the web unless UT on wifi oh and the battery only last about 10 hrs due to never having any DATA. Any takers??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

7. huskur

huskur Senior Member

Ratings:
    +36
    Thats weird. You have a defective Bionic. My wife has the Bionic and it was off the charger for 31 hours before she charged it. Thats will tons of texts, calls, emails, Facebook on constantly and Data never being turned off. hhhmmmmm

8. Zandar

Zandar Active Member

Ratings:
    +34
    Troll post is trollish.

The RAZR has very competitive battery life. In 4G, expect it to outlast a GNex on the stock battery. In 3G, expect it to outlast an iPhone 4S.

The RAZR's screen is awesome. If you hold it next to a GNex running the exact same thing and you look at them from 2" away, you'll see that the GNex is nicer. It's like racing two cars and one of them hits the 1/4 mile 0.2 seconds faster; means something on the track, means nothing on the street.

The build on the RAZR is second to none. There is no phone out right now that looks and feels better than the RAZR, and the reception on the RAZR is pure Motorola legendary.

ICS isn't out yet on the RAZR. So what? I LOVE Android, but I really don't care all that much about this. What am I missing out on? Face unlock- cool, but not useful. Swipe to camera- already have it. Resizable widgets- already have them. Roboto font- nice and all, but it's just a font; if you're excited over a font, you really need a girlfriend. ICS will be ready when it's ready. Until then, I'll continue to use my RAZR for its features that I love and its rock-solid stability along with epic reception.

Seriously, some people just love to whine about their First World problems. But even then, the RAZR has no First World problems. I guess some people just like to piss and moan about anything.

9. Scott0719

Scott0719 Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I just got mine in January and I thought the same thing about the battery. It is annoying how fast it drains but once I understood what causes it to drain I was able to turn some things off using smart actions and Juice Defender Pro. At work I am in 4G so before using those apps I would be down below 40% by lunch time without really using it. Right now its been off the charger for about six hours and its at 64% with a decent amount of use.

If the battery is your only complaint there are very simple things you can do to fix the issue. As for the screen getting hot I only notice that while I have it on the charger at work and again i'm in 4G so maybe that has to do with it. Its nothing to be concerned about though. If you hate the phone that much return it if you can or sell it on Ebay.

10. TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    The razor can be sold anywhere between 300 to 350 on swappa. Just sell it and move on

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

11. bruben7886

bruben7886 Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +1,796

12. ultra09hd

ultra09hd Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like you need to learn how to use it...it get 12+ hrs heavy use and mine never gets hot...maybe its a bad unit?

Search tags for this page

why does my phone get hot and shut off motorola razr