Droid RAZR Utility [WINDOWS] - Presented by DroidRZR.com

mattlgroff

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Now an exclusive to DroidRZR.com sorry folks. Had enough with the trolling going on here. Was called "some guy" that leaked 6.12.173 among some other things and my users were treated badly here.

Attachments

• 5AGRQ.png
    5AGRQ.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,261
Reaction score
This is awesome. I just posted a thread about this and it was closed because they said there was already a thread. I am on this forum every day, several times a day and never saw this thread so somehow I missed it. Wanted to comment so this gets bumped up for others who have missed it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

lpulle

Reaction score
I used Matt's utility program to restore back to. 748 - install root - install rootkeeper - saved root - up dated to. 173 and restore root. Really a nice program. I don't want to cause problems, but why can't we all work together and have the best of both worlds - guess it isn't meant to be.

Reaction score
I used Matt's utility program to restore back to. 748 - install root - install rootkeeper - saved root - up dated to. 173 and restore root. Really a nice program. I don't want to cause problems, but why can't we all work together and have the best of both worlds - guess it isn't meant to be.

Assuming you are referring to his explanation of why it is only posted on droidrzr.com......but to be honest, he did take the time to post the thread and let users in this forum know that his utility is out there. I think that is more than enough on his part. Now if he refused to post info here, then I could understand what you are asking for.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using DroidForums

marsSoupEel

Reaction score
Broken Droid & Black Screens

Greetings,

Apologies in advance for any missing information. I have repeatedly attempted to run through options 1 and 6. I have a US-based non-GSM Droid Razr Maxx as issued by Verizon. I received no errors during either process, but my phone (invariably) boots to a broken android (initially) or a black screen (on subsequent boots). What other details can I provide?

Thanks much for any assistance,

mars soup eel