DROID RAZR Utility 1.7 Failsafe Edition

OP
mattlgroff

mattlgroff

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I followed all the necessary steps, and when I clicked "3">Enter + Enter .. All I get is "The system cannot find the path specified" .. what am I doing wrong?
Please run the failsafe batch option. It appears you did not extract the utility correct, the failsafe batches are in case you did...

danielnamkung

Reaction score
where can I find the "failsafe batch option"
I'm sorry .. I'm a newbie on this whole thing ...
where do I have to extract the files and drivers?

danielnamkung

Reaction score
AHHHH ... thank you so much matt!
I didn't extract the utility, I only extracted files and drivers ... idiot ...
thank you so much! !!

tha rockstar

Reaction score
Where can I find the 6.16.211 update on droidrzr.com? I didn't have update on my sim card so I need to download it and put it on it

Reaction score
I've been trying to use droid razr utility and it mentions that I cannot have the razr set as a "mass storage" device to use it. And since its running the 4.04 update, there's no option to have the phone in "charge only" mode. What mode should I set the device to?

wheezzl

Reaction score

Also known to myself and a few others as the Ugly Edition...

This will stop all the problems with the utility closing after hitting a key at the batman screen, the findstr errors, and the path not specified issues people had.

What I did:

• Removed the /files/ folder setup for this version.
  • Made a separate batch file for EACH of the options, in case the RunMe.bat is still messing up for people.
FAQ:
  • Why did you make a new 1.7 version? Should I upgrade if I have 1.7?
    This version fixes problems people had that are a little hard to explain how to fix. If you have 1.7 you don't need this
    smile.png
  • For any extra help with 1.7 see my 1.7 Help Thread
Download: http://crackflasher.com/dev/mattlgroff/DroidRazrUtility1.7_FailsafeEdition.zip
MD5:
8827C40C561E18E40E3FCFFF4CF63019

Original 1.7 Thread: Droid Razr Utility 1.7 [For Ics And Those Who Want To Go To Ics] - DroidRzr.com

Thanks this looks awesome and is exactly what i need. But unfortunately, the links do not work anymore. Are there any working mirrors?

OP
mattlgroff

mattlgroff

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks this looks awesome and is exactly what i need. But unfortunately, the links do not work anymore. Are there any working mirrors?
I notice your profile says you have an XT910. This is not for you.

SIIG

Reaction score
[h=2]Download failsafeedition.zip link stopped working[/h]

KNIVES

Reaction score
I notice your profile says you have an XT910. This is not for you.

I've been desperately scouring the internet trying to find a way to root my Doid RAZR 6.16.211.XT912 v.4.0.4 and all the links on droidrzr.com and this site and any other site i search are all dead! I'm desperate!!!!! Please help!!!!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
KNIVES said:
I've been desperately scouring the internet trying to find a way to root my Doid RAZR 6.16.211.XT912 v.4.0.4 and all the links on droidrzr.com and this site and any other site i search are all dead! I'm desperate!!!!! Please help!!!!

Welcome to Droid Forums knives! Not sure if you will have better luck with the links in this thread...but try the link for utility 1.82 in post #89 of this thread...
www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-razr-hacks/216562-droid-razr-utility-1-8-a-9.html

KNIVES

Reaction score

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You're welcome. Happy it worked and you finally got a rooted phone.