1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Razr Upgraded to JB and SBF'd using ICS

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Rance17, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Rance17

Rance17 New Member

I wasn't quite thinking and my phone needed a wipe and well, I was on the jellybean update that came out a wee bit too early and I SBF'd using my good old trusty ICS flash and well, my phone is in quite the locked state and I can't quite figure out how to fix it. I'd much appreciate the help cause I'm phoneless atm now.
  2. littlebigarm

littlebigarm New Member

3. tpaege1

tpaege1 New Member

im new to rooting ( my razer max has been rooted and flashed with leaked JB) but would like to know what now? what more can i do i kno there are lots o rom and kernals to choose from but where do you begin, big shout to SGT123 on youtube who showed me how to use a sweet 1 click method, i have seen no noticeable bugs on my Maxx as of yet......;) if there is any help in this end of the rooting world it would be a help
Search tags for this page
droid razr maxx jelly bean sbf
droid razr maxx sbf

droid razr sbf

droid razr sbf ics

how to sbf droid razr

how to sbf razr
jelly bean sbf

razr sbf

sbf 4.2 razr
sbf droid

sbf droid razr