Droid Razr to Maxx Conversion Kit

kijutsu

Reaction score
Anyone ever use this kit from Cellphone Repair Shop? My battery life is about.. oh.. 20 minutes at work. Okay it's not quite that bad, but it is dead in about 4 hours. Kinda ridiculous.
Let me know any problems you have run into doing this conversion.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
There is an extended battery that clips on. The conversion kit IMHO is way, way too overpriced.

I agree! I had a regular RAZR and was looking into the conversion but the kit with them installing it was about $250. So I said screw those guys and their unlubed shaft, got on Craigslist and found a week old RAZR MAXX for the same price. :biggrin:

Caesars

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to find a case/battery for the maxx? Would bring me back to the glory days of seidio batteries on my Samsung epic lol.

Return of the Android

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I agree! I had a regular RAZR and was looking into the conversion but the kit with them installing it was about $250. So I said screw those guys and their unlubed shaft, got on Craigslist and found a week old RAZR MAXX for the same price. :biggrin:

I,too accomplished it by buying a maxx on CL ($300, had to be quick at that price) and could of sold my RAZR for a net cost of between $150-100.