Droid RAZR Specs - Confirmed

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the official Motorola Droid RAZR specs.

Motorola_RAZR_Front_horiz_Camera_Intl.png

• Motorola Droid RAZR: (The merging of two iconic brands Droid and RAZR)
  • Stainless Steel Core with laser-cut aluminum accents and Kevlar Fibre
  • Gorilla Glass & SplashGuard with Laminated construction
  • Industry leading 7.1mm thin and only 127 grams
  • Dual-Core 1.2GHz CPU with 1GB Ram
  • 4.3 Inch Super AMOLED Advanced qHD Screen
  • 1800 mAh Extended Battery with 12.5 Hours Talk time and 8.9 Hours Video Playback
  • 8MP Rear Camera with full 1080P HD Video & HDMI Out
  • Front-facing HD camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
  • 32GB Storage
  • 4G LTE
  • Mobile Hotspot
  • First smartphone that can download HD Video from Netflix
  • Gingerbread 2.3.4 OS
  • WebDock Software - Lets you dock your phone and use it as a computer ala the Motorola Atrix
  • Smart Actions Battery Saving Software - Helps improve the efficiency of your phone's battery usage
  • MotoCast - Cloud based device synching of personal content in real-time
  • Consumer Enterprise Software - Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts as well as voice and video chat conferencing & more
  • function (){for(var a=1;a<this.length;a++){if(this[a][0]==this[a-1][0]){this.splice(a,1)}}}
  • function (){for(var a=0;a<=this.length;a++){this.shift()}}

cece5702

Reaction score
Ok so where did all this talk come from about this phone not having a removable battery? This looks really nice I like it... alot!!!!!!!

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Ok so where did all this talk come from about this phone not having a removable battery? This looks really nice I like it... alot!!!!!!!

Everywhere that has had a hands on...
The event a few days ago ... etc
A larger android version of an iphone or mini version of a tablet... but wait, the tablets, with batteries larger than the phone dont get that much playback,hmmm... (screen size not withstanding )

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
My xoom has dual 3250mAh batteries and lasts for days. And 1800mAh in such a small footprint will suffer due to heat.

DoctorV

Reaction score
So what's the difference between this and the Bionic? The only things I'm noticing is the processor is .2Ghz faster and the screen type is different. It also looks a little cooler but what am I missing here that warrants this being made?

Vito.a

Reaction score
So what's the difference between this and the Bionic? The only things I'm noticing is the processor is .2Ghz faster and the screen type is different. It also looks a little cooler but what am I missing here that warrants this being made?

It's evolution, not revolution these days.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo

I wonder also, been holding off getting Bionic to see what this bring. :confused:

lobo13

Reaction score
Interesting. On some of the videos I saw I could swear that the os was Gingerbread 2.3.5. Hm, maybe I saw something different.