Droid RAZR release date?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With the official announcement for the RAZR dropping in a few days, when do you think the release date will be? I would guess Motorola will try and capture the big holiday season so I'm guessing possibly a November release.

Al Neri

Reaction score
I can't believe they would release it this close to the Bionic. IMO not a good sign for the Bionic.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I can't believe they would release it this close to the Bionic. IMO not a good sign for the Bionic.

I have a feeling there is a reason. I am gambling we are getting 2 vanilla android devices. We were thinking one device droid prime when it may be 2 the droid razr (vanilla like the og droid) and the nexus prime. But i could be wrong. Cant remember if it had blur or not.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I have a feeling there is a reason. I am gambling we are getting 2 vanilla android devices. We were thinking one device droid prime when it may be 2 the droid razr (vanilla like the og droid) and the nexus prime. But i could be wrong. Cant remember if it had blur or not.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I read that the Razr will have 2.3.5 and Blur. Big mistake IMO. This could have been some big competition for the GN if it was vanilla. Vanilla ICS would have been even better. Still really excited about this one as the Bionic was disappointing to me.

Thumbed from my TF101

shenanigans9001

Reaction score
If it's planning on releasing at all this year, I am perfectly fine with trying to get a refund on my Bionic and going back to my OG Droid till then. You think Verizon would let me do that?

lanza_david

Reaction score
If it's planning on releasing at all this year, I am perfectly fine with trying to get a refund on my Bionic and going back to my OG Droid till then. You think Verizon would let me do that?

Not if you are out of the 14 day window.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums