Droid Razr problems

channetters

Reaction score
My phone has been replaced once. Still having most of the same issues.
1. will not connect to bluetooth every time. Everything is working fine. I stop somewhere and when i return to car the bluetooth will not connect. What happens?
2. Bluetooth has no sound support. only happens sometimes. connects but without sound. Also when this happens my caller cannot hear me and i cannot hear them.
3. I listen to audiobooks in the car over the bluetooth connection. Sometimes the sound works and sometimes it doesn't.

It appears to be software related. I turn the phone off and back on and everything works fine. However i have to do this each time i get in the car.
I have started turning my phone off and back on while walking to my car so that it will work. I am turning the phone off and on several times a day. Ridiculous.

Any suggestions other than switching to a different phone?

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, I don't use Bluetooth much but I"m sure someone from the rescue squad will be along to help you out!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hello and welcome to the DROID forums.

It does sound software related... are you running 211?

You might consider going to 215... but I'm not sure if the bluetooth issues are software or if you can do anything to remedy them..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I just looked in manage apps, there are three different Bluetooth related apps, Bluetooth share, Bluetooth dun, and Bluetooth le.

I would clear cache, clear data, and force close them all and see if that helps.

You WILL have to repair with everything... but other than changing your software, this might help....