Droid Razr Otter Box WARNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trash Can

Reaction score
Because ethics needs to start somehwere thats why..
If you choose to be unethical and immoral so be it.

I do not and I will stand my ground.

The OP believed his Otterbox caused a problem with his phone. Several others offered opinions to the contrary. That's what this forum is about -- to exchange ideas regarding what really may be causing problems. Hopefully solutions are offered as well. There is no ethical or moral issue here IMO.

Note: I am not advocating free speech here, where you can post anything you want, as those rights to do so do not apply on this or any other privately owned message board. But that's a totally different discussion.

Full disclosure: Former Admin on another (non-Android) site. Both my wife and I have the Otterbox Commuter on our phones and neither of us are experiencing any major issues, with or without them.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Ok, not an admin but I'm going to voice my opinion anyway. I think you guys should calm down a little bit. Granted the OP has come on here based on one or two experiences. Granted that hardly anyone else has had the same issue, at least not as severe as the OP makes his experience out to be. BUT, that doesn't mean people can start (seamingly) attacking one another based on their opinion(s). I believe this thread should get on a positive track and have people at least tell of their experience with the case(s) in question. If that can't happen, I believe this thread should be closed. Be nice, even if you think you shouldn't.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Guys the OP checked out of this thread after the first post and now we are debating down an ugly road.

As a result this thread is going to be closed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.